Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It was a long, muggy, exhausting, day. But -- as I left the Rome Art and Community Center today, I knew that Suji and I had just set-up what is a wonderfully enchanting exhibit.
Each doll, so full of individual magic, sparkles with personality, a testament of the talent of members of our guild. From whimsical to fantasy, primitive to modern, tongue-in-cheek to inspirational the sculptures in the exhibit cover numerous themes, media, and style.
 I am now filled with expectation of a great opening reception. I cannot wait to be there Friday night to hear the comments.
 If you are in the Rome, NY area on Friday June 4th 6:00 to 8:00 PM  please stop by the Rome Art and Community Center and take in our exhibit. If you can't make the reception, the show runs through June 29.

No comments: